I’m trying to add a scheduled task to start every day at a fixed hour even if the computer is in sleep mode. In the Windows Scheduled Tasks Manager UI, there is a check-box labeled “Wake the computer to run this task”.
How can I set this option with schtasks in cli?
The OS is Windows XP Pro.
My command right now is:
schtasks /create /tn "asdf" /tr asdf.cmd /sc DAILY /st 23:00:00 /ru System
The property cannot be set using
See the Power Saving section here
- Is it possible to disable a scheduled task from the command line in Windows XP?
- How to delete scheduled task from command line without confirmation? (schtasks delete)
- List, add, edit, delete Windows Scheduled Tasks from the command-line
- Creating a scheduled task using the AT command with a specific ID
- How to set up Windows Server 2003 to notify on scheduled task failure?
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?