I’m trying to map WebDAV with SSL as a network drive in Windows XP. (I’ve been at this for several hours) I can read the share just fine using a browser and with Network Places, but it refuses to mount as a network drive.
I’ve tried it using the Windows explorer interface and net use.
Net use with the \server@ssl:443webdav method gives System error 53. https://server/webdav gives error 67.
Any help would be appreciated.
Here’s how I got it working on Windows Server 2008 R2.
- The Web site is pointed at C:inetpubwebDAV.
- Authentication used is Windows Integrated
- WebDAV is Authorized to for All Users, with Read, Write permission.
- Command I use is “net use win-2k8wss1@ssl:443″
Error message: 53 means “The network path was not found.”
Error message: 67 means “The network name cannot be found.”
Please verify if the command you are using is correct.
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address