I’m using Ubuntu 11.04 as a dedicated server. I installed mod_mono and mono-xsp2 on apache as described here. Apache serves .aspx or .asmx files as files, literally. I checked and mod_mono is enabled. What could be wrong? Should I state somewhere that the mono handler should be used? xsp serves just fine.
ok, so this is what I had to do: add
MonoAutoApplication disabled AddHandler mono .aspx .asmx MonoApplications "/:/var/www"
- Why cant i get 2+ domains working on apache2?
- default domain and first domain in apache2 causing trouble
- Making / resolve “generically” instead of to an index file in Apache + mod_mono
- Can I use xsp2 instead of apache with mod_mono as my regular web server application?
- Mono on Apache 2.28 – vhosts does not function properly