I have created a maintenance plan but when I try to execute I get the error:
Message  SQLServer Error: 15404, Could not obtain information about Windows NT group/user 'XX\Administrator', error code 0x534. [SQLSTATE 42000] (ConnIsLoginSysAdmin)
I have given administrator db owner access but still get the error, what am I doing wrong?
Usually when this happens you just need to edit the job and save it again. This will “usually” fix the problem.
Failing that try changing it to run under a SQL Account such as the sa account so that it doesn’t need to check for domain credentials before running the job.
- how to Automate the SQL Server 2008 Database and OLAP backup?
- SQL Server backup jobs run twice, but appears to be scheduled once
- Run a SQL Server 2005 Job as Administrator on Windows Server 2008
- SQL 2005 Diff backups failing – no full backup exists?
- RSync shell script failing to run as CRON, runs fine manually
Leave a comment
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?