I’m trying to access data on a hard drive using a rescue system. I’ve mounted the root partition as so:
mount /dev/md1 /mnt
If I do
/dev/vg00/var /var xfs
So I tried:
mount /dev/vg00/usr /mnt/usr/
But I get the error message:
mount: special device /dev/vg00/usr does not exist
Why does it say that the device doesn’t exist if it exists?
pvscan vgscan vgchange -a y
And after that try mounting again.
Leave a comment
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?
- Domain Administrators account policy (After PCI audit)