I do not want /home in a separate partition for a new CentOS 6 install. However, there no longer appears to be a “Review and Modify Partition Layout” in the text installer. How can I do this?
EDIT: I’m doing a netinstall, if that makes any difference.
It seems from what I’ve read online that CentOS 6 doesn’t support modifying your partition layout when installing in Text-Mode.
It seems that this option is only available if you’re performing a graphical install.
This is covered in the release notes.
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?