I have a file hosting site and I want to know what should be the apache log format/code to log records for
only filesizes above 5mb that were served as
So log looks like this
visitors_ip filepath(or filename) output bandwidth
One more thing
data should be recorded ONLY FOR COMPLETED DOWNLOADS which I believe is checked through
I think output bandwidth is same as the filesize that was served as download if whole file is downloaded.
i could be mistaken — but i don’t believe that Apache supports that kind of logic code inside its common logging.
It would probably be easier just to grep the logfile when you need access to this information, or just put it in the syslog rotate and dump it to a _bigfile.log or something.
should look for any lines that end with a 7-digit number starting with 5 or higher (such as 5mb or more), or any number longer then 8 digits.
there’s probably more efficient ways of doing this
Leave a comment
- SCP transfer only modified files
- How can I automate clearing and resetting a Linux user’s home directory to a default?
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?