We are running windows small business server 2008 but when it comes back every day with its status report it is reporting the backup as not configured. is there a way to tell windows that we are using our own backup software like you tell windows you are managing the firewall/antivirus.
This should stop the warning message.
Run the SBS Backup wizard, and elect
to ‘not use SBS Backup’. From the
Welcome screen, next > What you see
next I think depends on whether you’ve
run the backup wizard before, or not.
Here’s what I see (as I’ve run the
wizard previously). Modify Backup
Settings – there is a “change
existing backup settings” or a “do
not use SBS backup” radio button.
- Using Windows SBS 2008 with an external DHCP Server
- SBS 2003 R2 to SBS 2008 migration: Can I upgrade the old demoted server to 2008 Standard?
- Confusion with backup exec and backing up SBS server 2003 and exchange
- is manual configuration of windows sbs 2008 permanently disabled
- Can I have two servers ( one 2003 SBS, one 2008 SBS ) running concurrently using the same cals and license?
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address