I have an old web site running on an ancient version of Oracle Portal that we need to convert to a flat-html structure. Due to damage to the server we are not able to access the administrative interface, and even if we could there is no export functionality that can work with modern software versions.
None of the web crawlers I’ve found have been able to do this; they all want to rename the pages (page01.html, page02.html etc) and break the folder structure.
Is there any crawler out there that will recreate the site structure as it appears to a user accessing the site? It doesn’t need to redo any of teh content of the pages; once rehosted the pages will all have the same names they did originally so links will continue to work.
wget -r will recursively get an entire website and save it all locally in the same structure.
- optimal folder structure for storing 100k files on a USB drive
- Dynamically configuring subdomains based on folder structure using Apache’s VirtualHost
- How do I copy a directory structure from one Windows server to another and retain the ACL information?
- Copy first 10 files from a folder and subfolders
- Writing a powershell script to copy files with certain extension from one folder to another