I have just installed VMWARE ESXi5 on a physical server with 2 hard drives. OS on one, Virtual Machines will be on the other. I have the vmdk’s I want to use on a usb disk. How do I copy them from the USB disk on to the local disk???
Simplest, most supported and safest way is to plug the USB disk in to your own computer, and then use VMWare console to access the datastore browser and upload the files there.
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address