Is it possible to execute the “Enable Remote Connections” step from this instructions (“Remote Administration for IIS Manager”) using Powershell?
From this page on IIS Remote Mgmt, it appears you will need to add a registry key:
reg add HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WebManagement\Server /v EnableRemoteManagement /t REG_DWORD /d 1
To add a new regkey wiht powershell, try:
New-Item -path Registry HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WebManagement\Server\EnableRemoteManagement -PropertyType DWord -Value 1
Please note this is not tested.
- How can I Remote Access an IIS7 service with IIS Manager?
- IIS Administration PowerShell Cmdlets on Windows 2008 R1
- Execute program on remote computer using PowerShell
- Enabling remote connections via Group Policy on Windows xp workstations
- problem with enabling remote management of hyper-v server 2008 r2