I have to document our Exchange server settings. I dread the prospect of having to export every list and screenshotting every relevant “Properties” window.
Is there a way to just export the (modified) settings to a file?
Is this what you are looking for?
- Need to export ALL SMTP email addresses in our Exchange 2007 organization (including mailboxes, distro lists, secondary SMTP, etc.)
- Export Exchange public folder to PST from PowerShell
- Export mailboxes from Exchange 2003, but only from 1 mailstore
- Exchange 2007 storage configuration for 50 users
- Unable to connect Outlook 2007 to Exchange 2007 Internally
Leave a comment
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address
- 100% packets dropped on first RX queue on 3/5 raid6 iSCSI NAS devices using intel igb (resolved)