I’m trying to copy of IMAP emails from one server to my new server but after Googling for hours and trying several tools, nothing is working. Is there a tool that actually works?
I am copying hundreds of thousands of emails so using a email client is out of the question, I tried it, and at the rate of a email per 2 seconds, it would take a few weeks or months!
www.linux-france.org/prj/imapsync/ is commonly mentioned, however, the tool is no longer available.
I tried www.athensfbc.com/imap_tools/ which just hangs and does nothing.
Any migration tools that work?
I think I might have gotten it to work [...] used the imapsync.pl tool instead
I see what the problem is. There is a bug in imapcopy.pl that comes into play when the source and destination mailbox hierarchy prefixes are both “Inbox.”. I have fixed it and posted the new version at http://www.athensfbc.com/imap-tools.
imapsync.pl does not have that problem.
- How to save space on a Shared Host Account ? – IMAP Configuration
- I need a help with CentOS webmail configuration
- copying directories between NTFS drives in linux uses a lot more space on destination drive
- Fast, reliable, open source encryption for large logs
- exchange 2010 issues with IMAP/POP3/Iphone4. unable to setup on internal network
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?