Anyone have an update to date list of Free administrative Tools for SQL Server. There is a forum post on SQLServerCentral but its pretty outdated.
Please provide a link as some vendors do a pretty good job of hiding the free stuff.
Instead of listing them all here, here is a link which contains a lot of free tools and other resources (SQL Server Management Studio Add-ins; SQL injection tools; Administration; best practices, analysis, health and performance, Database Publishing to hosted servers, Update and Migration; SQL Server Analysis Services; SQL Server Integration Services; SQL Server 2005 BI Development Studio (BIDS); Code formatting …):
Free SQL Server tools that might make your life a little easier from the sqlteam.com blog.
Maybe you can find something useful in my Delicious links for sqlserver+freeware too.
- Installing Team Foundation Server separate from SQL Server: error TF255040
- Managing MS SQL Server 2005/8 with third-party tools
- unable to connect to sql server analysis services on windows vista
- Can I use SQL Server tools (like Management Studio, profiler) on any number of computers?
- How to create aliases without installing SQL Server 2005 Client Tools
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address