Is there any tool that draws a graphic visualization of a process’ memory?
I’d like a graph showing the percentage of pages in physical memory and in the page file.
Process Explorer has several visualization options for both individual processes and the system as a whole.
- Can an IIS worker process’s Virtual Memory use exceed the Private Memory limit?
- Process out of memory (but RAM still available) – How to increase process memory cap?
- What cool visualization should I use for our server’s status monitor?
- Open Source Visualization and Dashboard Software
- Process memory usage on Linux (post-mortem)