In haproxy settings there is frontend which bind on 443.
The problem is inside this frontend I need to use acl rules in order to distinguish traffic based on server_name.
However, if I am understand correctly I can’t use acl together with 443.
If there any way to send ssl traffic to different backends regarding their hostname?
For using haproxy with ssl (443) you need to use stunnel because haproxy does not support ssl it self.
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?