I need to activate the Offline Files on my web server. This solution is for solve trouble with IIS shared configuration. There is the reason why I need to activate the Offline files.
I try to activate Offlines files on windows 2008 r2 but i am not able to do it.
Some body know why ?
this one …
I cannot see offline files in my control panel. Why ?
You need to install the Desktop Experience Role in order for the Offline Files to show up in the Control Panel.
- Setting up IIS 7.5 Shared Configuration (with encrypted values) on Windows Server 2008 R2 Core
- IIS Configuration Synchronization for Web Server Farm?
- ApplicationPoolIdentity user cannot modify files in shared folder in Windows Server 2008
- Remotely activate remote administration on Windows Server 2008
- How to setup and manage a shared hosting server on Windows Server 2008 R2 Web Edition?