I am using ESXi 4.1 and have a CentOs 6.2 Virtual Machine with apache server running. I cannot access this web server from outside the Virtual Machine.
My ESXi 4.1 is on 10.0.11.11
The VM i have setup has the IP 10.0.1.152
i can ssh to this VM from outside, but cannot access the web page
Take ESXi out of the equation and the answer will be the same. Likely there is some firewall or apache configuration on the guest that is causing this. ESXi has nothing to do with it, since the networking is bridged.
- VMWare ESXi 4.0 Two datastores One Virtual Machine
- Create a Guest Virtual Machine from command line in VMWare ESXi/vSphere 4?
- How to run VMWare ESX or ESXi in a virtual machine?
- Access file system on ESXi host from guest virtual machine
- VMWare ESXi virtual machine can contact the gateway but not the DNS server
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?