I found that in XEN I can use vmware-disk images.
But can I actually create such a disk with pure XEN-means?
I want to create a server with XEN and move the corresponding disk later to VMWARE (in a simple case this is just a data disk).
I currently run XEN that comes with SLES10 SP4.
qemu-img is part of the virt-utils. They are part of SLES11…
You can also use “VMware Converter” to convert your xen disk to vmware format.
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?