I’ve got a hard drive image of an Exchange 2007 machine that had some mail I’d like access to. Is there a tool to pull the email out of the EDBs in a format I can read easily? A PST would be good, or an mbox, whatever.
If you have a Ex2007 box around you can mount the DB and use the export-mailbox powershell. If you don’t have this running already, it would be a lot of work just to extract the e-mail.
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?