I would want to set the out-of-office automatic response to all emails that arrive to our
currently in the Outlook, I only have one mailbox (the user mailbox) but it has 2 shared mailboxes setup.
I have tried to create a Rule that says:
- for all email received on account
- forward to user
and make that user to set up the Out-of-office message, but it simply did not work, and I suspect that the rules only apply to the user account and not the shared account…
How can I set Out-Of-Office in this shared mailbox ?
The quickest way, would be to log into the mailbox via Outlook Web Access and set the OOO reply there.
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?