I have installed Windows Server 2008 on the latest version of Sun Virtual box. I have some web sites hosted in the Windows Server virtual machine.
How can I access the websites hosted on the virtual machine from the host machine? Currently, the network adapter is set to work in NAT mode.
Thanks in advance.
I don’t recommend using the NAT mode, prefer the Bridged mode that will make the VM acts like a real PC on the network or the Host-Only for a closed network (don’t forget to configure the “host” on the same network on the host-only), then you’ll just have to go to the IP of your server in your browser 😉
- How to access a server (TCP connection) running in a Virtual PC virtual machine (XP Mode) from the host system?
- How to make Sharepoint website running in VMware virtual machine accessible from host?
- What should be done to access ubuntu apache server local url from virtual windows machine?
- Access Virtual PC Website from Host Browser
- IP vs Server/machine name – WCF hosted on IIS 7.5