How to get list of sent emails in smtp virtual server in iis 6.0 on windows 2003
Enable logging. In the advanced tab (see article below), enable them all, and hopefully that will have the information you want to capture. Experiment with the results to refine what you need. If it is not enough, I am not sure what else you could do. It is a very basic SMTP mailer.
Great article here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/Logging_the_SMTP_Service.html
If this worked for you, please return and mark the answer as accepted (click the check mark).
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?