I have a quick question. I have two instances of Postfix running on an Ubuntu server and I want to write some scripts to email our server admin Postfix statistics (queue count, sent, etc). How would I get that information on the second instance?
When I run the following command:
Is that the information of the first instance, second or both? If its not information on the second instance, how would I get that information?
Thanks for your help!
postqueue will give you information regarding your “primary” Postfix instance (where “primary” means “the instance using configuration files in the default location”, which is generally
According to the man page, you can use the
-c option to point
postqueue at the configuration directory for your second instance.
Note that most of the postfix command line tools have a
Leave a comment
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?
- Domain Administrators account policy (After PCI audit)