I am new to manage linux server.
We have many dedicated server in different regions.
Some of them serve mysql and allow access each other.
I can modify iptables configuration to add rule accepting port 3306 requests
from some server in iptables by myself.
Is there other way to manage many iptables efficiently ?
Firewall Builder supports GUI based firewall policy configuration and management on the following firewalls:
- Linux iptables – 2.4 & 2.6 kernels
- Cisco router access control lists (ACL)
- Cisco ASA/PIX
- Cisco Firewall Service Module (FWSM)
- OpenBSD pf
- FreeBSD ipfw and ipfilter
- HP ProCurve ACL
- How do you manage your Linux iptables configuration on a machine acting as a router?
- Any non-custom way to manage iptables with fail2ban and libvirt+kvm?
- Updating iptables access list on several servers
- iptables command to clear all existing rules
- iproute2 rules and iptables NAT… what is the difference?
Leave a comment
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address
- 100% packets dropped on first RX queue on 3/5 raid6 iSCSI NAS devices using intel igb (resolved)