I have defined a Virtual Host for
example.com in Tomcat Host Manager.
I can access
http://example.com:8080/Web_Application. However I want to use
I also want to access
http://example.com/ through Apache for serving PHP+HTML. Only for
http://example.com/webapp I want Tomcat to serve the Web Application on Port 8080.
Is it possible to hide the port number as well as map a url to a specific web application? What config changes are required to do this?
Yes, this is a standard configuration. You simply use
ProxyPass, like this:
ProxyPass /webapp http://localhost:8080/Web_Application ProxyPassReverse /webapp http://localhost:8080/Web_Application
Leave a comment
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address
- 100% packets dropped on first RX queue on 3/5 raid6 iSCSI NAS devices using intel igb (resolved)