I would like to be able to have a dos batch script that I could utilize to create a specific folder structure below what ever directory I may be in at any given time.
The specific folder structure that I need is:
[Directory:] Source -> Trunk
[Directory:] Source -> Trunk -> Library
[Directory:] Source -> Trunk -> Projects
[Directory:] Source -> Trunk -> Tests
Erm…is this a trick question, it looks kinda straightforward? if not then perhaps try the following in a batchfile somewhere in your path;
Best of luck.
- How can I automatically create a folder, assign a home folder and logon script automatically after a new User is created?
- migrating email, folder structure?
- how to create a user with access to one home folder for read and write?
- Copy a website and preserve the file & folder structure
- optimal folder structure for storing 100k files on a USB drive