I want to rewrite
I have used this rewrite but it’s not working.
RewriteEngine On RewriteBase / RewriteRule ^apps/?$ ^(.*)\step1.php$ [NC,L]
RewriteRule ^apps/?$ apps/app4/step1.php$ [NC,L]
What could be wrong?
The rule that does what you ask is:
RewriteRule ^apps apps/app4/step1.php [NC,L]
Depending on your app, you may want more:
RewriteRule ^apps(.*) apps/app4/step1.php?args=$1 [NC,L]
Leave a comment
- SCP transfer only modified files
- How can I automate clearing and resetting a Linux user’s home directory to a default?
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
active-directory amazon-ec2 apache apache2 backup bash centos cisco command-line debian dns email exchange firewall iis iis7 iptables linux macosx monitoring mysql networking nginx performance permissions php postfix raid security sql-server sql-server-2005 sql-server-2008 ssh ssl ubuntu unix virtualization vpn webserver windows windows-7 windows-server-2003 windows-server-2008 windows-server-2008-r2 windows-xp