I have a PHP5 website on Windows Server 2008. I want to access .htaccess file. How can I?
Unless you are running Apache you will not be able to use
.htaccess files for your configuration. Your have two options:
- Install Apache and set the
AllowOverride Alldirective as specified in the Apache Documentation.
- If you decide to use IIS instead of Apache, you will need to use
.htaccessfiles to change configuration options. See this page for a tutorial on converting
Leave a comment
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?
active-directory amazon-ec2 apache apache2 backup bash centos cisco command-line debian dns email exchange firewall iis iis7 iptables linux macosx monitoring mysql networking nginx performance permissions php postfix raid security sql-server sql-server-2005 sql-server-2008 ssh ssl ubuntu unix virtualization vpn webserver windows windows-7 windows-server-2003 windows-server-2008 windows-server-2008-r2 windows-xp