complete n00b to servers and their errors.
Running a site on a windows 2008 server with IIS7 and I’ve gotten the internal server error 500 when I try to visit the site. It was working up until very recently. No changes were made either.
The server is a virtual server stored offsite with an outsourced company. Would this be an issue for them?
Any help/advice is appreciated.
Whenever a web-server reports error 500 I look in the server’s error log for a detailed reason.
The following look useful
Leave a comment
- SCP transfer only modified files
- How can I automate clearing and resetting a Linux user’s home directory to a default?
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?