Will a wildcard certificate work with a domain and a subdomain?
Simple answer is yes.
If you configure *.helpme.com, you can secure
- blog.helpme.com etc
The wildcard certificate will only secures the level of subdomain you specify. So for example, if a certificate is configured for *.www.helpme.com, it will not secure www.helpme.com.
No related posts.
Leave a comment
- SCP transfer only modified files
- How can I automate clearing and resetting a Linux user’s home directory to a default?
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?