In a multi-tenanted Exchange 2010 installation is it possible to route to different send connectors for different organizations
We host mail for other organizations using a multi-tenanted Exchange 2010 installation.
We want to route to one of two different outbound relays based on which organization is sending the mail.
Is it possible to choose which send connector is used based on the organization?
Out of the box, the answer to this is no… although you can compile your own, or there are third party add-ons that will allow for sender-based routing.
Hope that helps!
- Can Exchange 2010 Re-Route Outbound Messages Based On X-Header?
- Allow certain IP(s) to send almost any e-mail through Exchange 2010
- Send as another user / email address in Exchange 2010
- No Send As permission after migrating mailbox from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010
- Adding Exchange Multi Tenant to an existing Exchange Network
Leave a comment
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?
- Domain Administrators account policy (After PCI audit)