I’ve just made a new instance via AWS EC2 – opting for the most recent stable release of ubuntu – 11.04. I now need to install the latest versions of PHP and Apache. I’ve run an
apt-get update etc..
Unfortunately I require an even newer version of PHP – which isn’t available via
I’ve tried compiling php 5.3.8 via source, but I’ve had lots of problems.
My question is, should I continue down this route? Or is there an alternative? I’ve seen posts on here about alternative repository lists.. Can someone point me in the right direction, that would be a massive help! thanks
Take a look at dotdeb repository.
Leave a comment
- SCP transfer only modified files
- How can I automate clearing and resetting a Linux user’s home directory to a default?
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?