It sounds like Cicso’s virtual tunnel interfaces let you run dynamic routing protocols over IPSEC tunnels without GRE (see here). I was wondering if there was an equivalent in Juniper’s JUNOS. I didn’t see anything in JUNOS’ documentation but I’m hoping someone here has used it and knows the same of the feature.
cisco’s virtual tunnel interfaces is just cisco’s implementation of route based vpn
juniper does route based vpn by default
So like many things, Juniper “just works” when it comes to things Cisco has added on.
Leave a comment
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address
- 100% packets dropped on first RX queue on 3/5 raid6 iSCSI NAS devices using intel igb (resolved)