I want to check which request are taking more time in my Apache server.
Is there any apache module or any mechanism which will allow httpd to log those requests
that takes longer time to complete ?
Then filter the log yourself later for those taking too long.
- How can I control log messages for Apache (specifically, auth_mysql module & WSGI)?
- Apache, Django with mod_wsgi, and large request buffering
- apache log level – ignore module
- Is there any standard log format that includes time taken to serve the request? Can i just add it without breaking standard logfile parsers?
- Show only “Request exceeded the limit” errors in error.log