I can use
lm_sensors to tell me the tempature of various things on my laptop. And sometimes I can hear the fans starting up. Is there anything that will show me how fast various fans on my system are spinning?
- Is this normal behavior of the fans in an HP Proliant DL160G5?
- Why does dstat show zeroes for disk activity on my virtual private server running Ubuntu?
- How do I get a linux terminal to show me the DNS domain suffix of a machine
- How is made sure magnetic or electric fields from devices like transformers or fans close nearby do never affect hard drives?
- Bash can’t start a programme that’s there and has all the right permissions
Leave a comment
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?
- Domain Administrators account policy (After PCI audit)
active-directory amazon-ec2 apache apache2 backup bash centos cisco command-line debian dns email exchange firewall iis iis7 iptables linux macosx monitoring mysql networking nginx performance permissions php postfix raid security sql-server sql-server-2005 sql-server-2008 ssh ssl ubuntu unix virtualization vpn webserver windows windows-7 windows-server-2003 windows-server-2008 windows-server-2008-r2 windows-xp