What is the best configuration for a load balanced server farm for a high demand download web page that uses php and mysql. I have servers that currently use centos with lightppd.
Has anyone got experience of what software is the best etc, or a good guide.
I use apache for my web server and it works fine.
You have to install another package or service to acquire load balancing. I experience using heartbeat and ldirectord. Please refer here for more instructions and guides. http://www.ultramonkey.org/
Leave a comment
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?
- Can Windows RDC admin users be immune from being kicked?
- Domain Administrators account policy (After PCI audit)