I have php 5.3.8, apache 2.2.21, all is good, except mod_rewrite
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so is enabled (not commented out)
ClearModuleList does not exist
AddModule mod_rewrite.c does not exist
and then you have
<Directory /> Options FollowSymLinks AllowOverride All </Directory>
still i test mod_rewrite and it’s not working, what more should i do?? if it wasn’t for .htaccess i would have used nginx, by the way apache was installed by default when i got the vps and then i updated it but that didn’t change the httpd.conf settings
do you think i should uninstall it and reinstall it by myself??? everyone say that mod_rewrite should not be enabled by default so i don’t know why my apache is different
Redirect directive belongs to
To test the
mod_rewrite, put the belows in
.htaccess file in document root:
RewriteEngine On RewriteRule (.*) http://google.com [R=301,L]
Make sure that you set
AllowOverride All in
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?