How can I know which edition of SSRS, SSAS and SSIS service is installed on a server?
Finding database edition is easy but how to find edition for other SQL services?
Any help please?
Thanks in advance.
To find out edition of SSRS, go to:
C:Program FilesMicrosoft SQL Server90Setup BootstrapLog on the server which has SSRS
Open the Summary.txt file.
Look for the log file for Product : Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Reporting Services.
In the SSRS log file, search for keyword “edition”
- SSRS 2008 R2 with SQL Server 2008 (non R2) ReportServer databases
- Questions about MySQL Community Edition (The free Edition)
- Can you upgrade SQL Server 2008 SP2 Standard Edition to 2008 R2 Developer Edition?
- When integrating SQL Server Reporting Services with SharePoint, does SharePoint have to be installed on the database server that hosts SSRS?
- SQL Server Trial Edition to Full Edition
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address