I’m running a Windows Server 2003 box with SP1. Task manager lists a Process named “ZYBBB9″ with the location field pointing to c:windowstempzybbb9.exe. Does any one know what this process is for?
I would generally agree that it’s probably malicious software. Some versions of the Trend Micro OfficeScan antivirus program, though, generate a randomly-named executible on each startup of the software (a “watchdog” program, according to their site).
If you’re running OfficeScan on that machine then your random executible may be an OfficeScan-generated EXE.
Leave a comment
- SCP transfer only modified files
- How can I automate clearing and resetting a Linux user’s home directory to a default?
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?