Can someone point me to recent benchmarks on the two? Also more info about G-WAN would be nice, since up until now I never heard about it. I need the fastest server for static files.
This link states that G-WAN can scale better than nginx and it can benefit more from multi-core CPUs and uses less resources. You can have a look at the architecture and performance sections.
In my opinion, I recommend you to install anyone of them and do your own benchmarks on your estimated/expected loads.
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address