I have office 2010 and Exchange 2010. I have send as permissions and Full access rights to a few mailboxes (System and Spam boxes mainly) with Office 2010 it adds in the additional mailboxes by default if you have full access etc. I use my desktop mainly for Mail etc, but sometimes need to use a laptop for console config etc and check mail. My problem is that it adds in the additional mailboxes in on the laptop as well.
I suppose my question is can I stop outlook 2010 adding in the mailboxes on the laptop client.
After doing a lot of research this is a new feature of Exchange 2010 SP1 and is referred by Microsoft as Additional Mailbox Auto Mapping in Exchange 2010 SP1. This is supposed to be a nice feature by Microsoft to stop Sysadmins needing to visit desktops to add additional mailboxes. To disable this you need to install SP2 and remove the full access rights of a user and add them back in.
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address