Is it possible to use the PCI passthrough facility in ESXI 4.0 to connect a graphics card to a virtual machine? If so, is it also possible to pass through a USB keyboard and mouse to control the VM without using the vSphere client?
Having tried this, it seems that the answer is “no”.
No related posts.
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?