If I increase php memory_limit could that increase the speed of a process?
Or if there is more memory allowed than needed the extra resource will not be used by the system to increase speed of the current process?
No, it will not improve the performance. This is just a limit on the maximum allowed memory consumption of a php script. If your script tries to exceed this limit, you will get an error.
No related posts.
Leave a comment
- SCP transfer only modified files
- How can I automate clearing and resetting a Linux user’s home directory to a default?
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?