I have a website running on two Windows Server 2008 boxes using built in Network Load Balancing. I replicate the website files via DFS replication.
What is the easiest way to replicate the IIS settings across both servers so that I only have to update one?
You probably want to look into IIS7 Shared Configuration.
Leave a comment
- SCP transfer only modified files
- How can I automate clearing and resetting a Linux user’s home directory to a default?
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?