Using RESTORE HEADERONLY and checking the BackupType column to tell differential and full backups apart, but a little stumped on how to restrict the data that is being returned from the RESTORE HEADERONLY command.
How can you restrict the RESTORE HEADERONLY return set to just the BackupType column return info?
I guess make a stored procedure…? Any suggestions?
You can’t. You would need to create a table and do an
INSERT INTO #MyTable RESTORE HEADERONLY ...
Then select only the columns that you want from the table.
Leave a comment
- SCP transfer only modified files
- How can I automate clearing and resetting a Linux user’s home directory to a default?
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?