After few tries i found out that
RewriteEngine OnRewriteRule .* index.php
was not working but
RewriteEngine OnRewriteRule .* index.html
was working, what could be the possible reason? and how can i fix it?
RewriteEngine On RewriteRule ^.*$ index.php [L]
Leave a comment
- Windows File Permissions and Attributes
- What is the easiest way to upgrade my existing Perl 5.14 to Perl 5.16 on FreeBSD 9 using the ports system?
- Know if mysql has done its job
- Redirect https .com to https .co.uk without a valid SSL cert on .com without DNS change
- Why is it a bad idea to use customer email as from address
active-directory amazon-ec2 apache apache2 backup bash centos cisco command-line debian dns email exchange firewall iis iis7 iptables linux macosx monitoring mysql networking nginx performance permissions php postfix raid security sql-server sql-server-2005 sql-server-2008 ssh ssl ubuntu unix virtualization vpn webserver windows windows-7 windows-server-2003 windows-server-2008 windows-server-2008-r2 windows-xp