Server cannot reached in different locations. Who I should blame, domain registrar or hosting company?
My site is not reachable by 36 Host of 50 host all over the world: http://host-tracker.com/check_res_ajx/7999858-0/
Hosting company told me it’s the problem of DNS and Domain Registrar (My DNS Server is DNS-DIY Which is free service by OnlineNic) and Domain Registrar told me this is a problem of Hosting company (iWeb).
My primary domain is www.sanaram.com and my Nameservers are ns1.risaman.com=>184.108.40.206 and ns2.risaman.com=>220.127.116.11
Can you please tell me how can I understand where is the root of evil? I would appreciate any help.
this is certainly a registrar-problem and has nothing to do with your personal internet-access. If a site is inaccessible on more than your own location your domain is not yet propagated to every rootserver, contact your Domain registrar and show them the above link.
edit : http://www.sanaram.com/ works from here (Germany)
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?