is this recommanded to use single shared name server for different domains hosted on single dedicated server. like using ns0.sharedNameServer.co.uk & ns1.sharedNameServer.co.uk
or every domain should have its own name server something like ns0.domainName.co.uk & ns1.domainName.co.uk.
Which one is recommanded / right approach?
You dont need seperate dns servers for every domain. make two master servers like ns1.yourcompany.com & and ns2.yourcompany.com and use them in all your domains. that way it is easier to manage the DNS records.
- Domain reg – own server – need nameserver
- I want to host my own multiple Websites on my server. How do i setup my own child nameserver?
- When is a secondary nameserver hit?
- Name Server for a domain name is its own sub domain – How to do that?
- nameserver of a domain is a subdomain of that domain, how?