Can someone tell me what the Juniper JUNOS equivalent is for Cisco’s spanning tree portfast command? My google-fu keeps leading me to long whitepapers on Spanning tree and not so much configuration examples.
You need to use the Edge command, either by range or per port.
edit – here‘s a guide
Leave a comment
- Cron expression that runs every 5 minutes from 1:30 am – 6:00 am [duplicate]
- Understanding redundant power supplies
- Is there a way for administrators to disable users from installing Firefox extensions?
- Is there research material on NTP accuracy available?
- How to create a limited “domain admin” that does not have access to domain controllers?